Title: ARTISMPosition Chief Art Officer
Summary: In Liam’s role as Chief Art Officer at ARTISM a program under International Arts and Philanthropy a 501.3c is to brainstorm, design and create for apparel and music to be distributed in major retail outlets worldwide.
Highlights: Worked on the insert for ‘Why Because Its Christmas’ with 17 Mouseketeers, which hit Billboard Various Artists number #21 November 17th winter 2020. Also worked on a solo project “In Your Eyes” with Lead singer of Journey Arnel Pineda and Envogue Rhona Bennett. Liam’s art was featured in the behind the scenes documentary, which won 2021 Princeton Film Festival “Tiger Award”.
1. Mickey Mouse Club ’89 (Music Television Production Event Company)Project Album Insert Painting of Lead Singer of JourneyProject Album Insert Painting of Rhona Bennett Envoge and Mickey Mouse Club.
2. Opioid Awareness Foundation (501.3c)Project Hand Painted Logo, Completed.
3. Kenny “Deuce” Garner M1 FighterProject Hand Painted Logo Artwork, Completed.
4. ZenGov Government Contractor Project Logo Artwork pending assigment.
5. Proventiti Software Development and Network Admisitration Project Hand Paint Logo Artwork pending assignment 2019 to Present Ongoing and Complete Assignments
6. M12 Empire (Position and Project listed below)Liam creates art for M12 Empire which produces music, television, documentaries and apparel. As part of Liam’s role he creates music playlists for M12 radio properties including MMCRadio.Division M12 Radio (iHeart Radio Station)
Position Radio Programmer Curates music playlists by client (of M12) and by genre. Arnel Pineda, Eric B and Rakim, Night Ranger, Envogue, Mouseketeers, many others.
Division M12.tvPosition Video Aggregator Searches and organizes videos from social media platforms of musicians around the world.
Division M12 Music (Label on Universal Music Group Global Distribution)Position ArtistAlbum Cover Art Work for client projects distributed on 50 providers in 240 markets around the world.