- M12 Business Development Team assess a client objective, which includes, ART, Logo, Album Cover or submission of a song for M12 Radio.
2. We determine a project plan and present it to the prospective client.
3. Once agreed we provide a simple agreement with timelines, and deliverables.
4. ARTISM TEAM then goes to work!
B. TALENT with a disability
- An ARTISM Team Member introduces the Talent prospect during our scheduled staff meetings.
2. Liam and Richard assess the prospective TALENT’s skill set and ability to communicate.
3. Liam who has extensive experience in work skill development programs creates a path to communicate with the TALENT.
4. The first project is determined and overseen by Richard and Liam.